DelftStack provides free programming tutorials and How-to articles and has the monthly page views as 200,000. We invite programmers or computer science students like you to share your programming knowledge that could reach 200,000 readers globally.
What you could write?
You could write how-to articles on literally all programming languages. It includes but not limited to,
- Python Pandas
You could also write articles on how to use the particualr function in the programming language. For example, this article is the complete introduction and explanation of
- Send an email to (info # delftstack.com) to introduce your programming expertise. It includes what programming languages, packages, and libraries you could write on, years of experience. It should also include your resume.
- We will review your application upon receiving the email. We will send two topics for you to write on.
- If we satisfy with the quality of your first two articles, we will send more topics and pay you the proper remuneration from then on.
All the submitted articles shall be unique. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. DelfStack uses the plagiarism tool to check the uniqueness of the submitted articles.
After the article is published on DelftStack, DelftStack owns the copyrights of the article and its translated version. The article can’t be published on other websites, magazines, books, etc.
How much you could earn?
The article rate depends on different factors like,
- The quality of the article
- The length of the article
- The popularity of the article