DelftStack provides free programming tutorials and How-to articles and has monthly page views of 5 millions. We invite programmers or computer science students like you to share your programming knowledge that could reach 5 millions readers globally.
What You Could Write?
You could write how-to articles literally on all programming languages. It includes but not limited to,
- Python Pandas
You could also write articles on how to use the particualr function in the programming language. For example, this article is the complete introduction and explanation of
- Send an email to (info # delftstack.com) to introduce your programming expertise. It includes what programming languages, packages, libraries you could write on, and years of experience. It should also include your resume.
- We will review your application upon receiving the email and send two topics to write on if we find you your background could be a good match.
- If we are satisfied with your first two articles’ quality, we will send more topics and pay you the proper remuneration from then on.
All the submitted articles shall be unique. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. DelfStack uses the plagiarism tool to check the uniqueness of the submitted articles.
After the article is published on DelftStack, DelftStack owns the article’s copyrights and its translated version. The article can’t be published on other websites, magazines, books, etc.
How Much You Could Earn?
The article rate depends on different factors like,
- The quality of the article
- The length of the article
- The popularity of the article